Monday 19 September 2011

See what my readers are saying!

Here are some of my favourite bits of reader feedback. (And I didn't even have to pay them to say these things...)
Amanda B - I just finished your book and I found it to be one of the best I have ever read! I could not put the book down for three days and it almost made me late for work a couple of times. :0) I hope that someone makes this story into a film, I think it would be excellent! 

Jamie H - Damn you Melinda Anne Di Lorenzo for writing such a good book! I am getting nothing done today, kids are napping, laundry piled up, dirty dishers in the sink, all because I cannot put this book down!!!! 

Shelley B - You are very talented. I'm not saying it to be nice; I'm an avid reader and find it hard to read new authors sometimes but your book was really engaging and that's one of the hardest things to do. 

Vicki P - FABULOUS, fantastic, brilliant, beautiful, incredible, amazing, wonderful, astounding........ I loved it! I loved the ending... quite the twist, i didn't expect it. I loved the characters, got quite attached to them and will miss them. I'm very impressed ...When will your next book be ready? I need some more!

Jennifer Y - I was up until 2am last night reading your book. Wow! I couldn't put it down...I had to know what happened next.

Rita J - I just had to let you know how much I loved it and look forward to your next one.  You are a very talented young lady and I don't impress easily...I found your book to really keep me guessing as to which way it was going and kept surprising me throughout. 

Intrigued? Read the Prologue to Snapshots by Laura for more...And buy a signed copy right off my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Way From Home - NOW AVAILABLE!

Long Way From Home

Snapshots by Laura

Sale!
Name to appear with autograph.